– Acting as a bridge between the business and IT.
– Working on projects managed in both traditional and agile driven methodologies.
– Understanding and analysing business problems needs, goals, risks, and objectives.
– Consulting with users to define needs or problem areas and determines scope of investigation required to recommend possible solutions.
– Facilitating workshops, risk assessments, focus groups, and meetings with project stakeholders, user groups, product owners and other subject matter experts to – elicit, gather, analyse, and document requirements.
– Translating business requirements into functional, non-functional, and system requirements to include business processes, workflow diagrams, use cases along with requirements of user experience, system access, data integration, UI integration, data entry and reporting.
– Managing the product backlog and writing user stories with detailed acceptance criteria.
– Writing and maintaining requirement documents such as Business Requirement Document, Functional Requirement Specification, etc.
– Working with design team on product design or designing application wireframe when required.
– Writing user manuals, conducting user training sessions, tracking feedbacks, and facilitating UAT.
– Supporting product owners through Scrum activities or playing the role of product owner when required.
– Excellent understanding of Agile and experience working in Agile driven environments with working knowledge of Agile tools (JIRA/Confluence).
– Superior ability to translate business requirements into functional, non-functional, and technical requirements.
– Knowledge of UML, BPMN, or other modelling techniques.
– Excellent understanding and demonstrated experience of end-to-end testing.
– Experience in the UI/UX or understanding of user-centric mindset.
– Outstanding presentation, communication, and technical writing skills, with the ability to convey simple and complex information to technical and non-technical audiences at any level.
– Ability to effectively manage changing scope through Agile delivery.
– Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
– Demonstrated progress management and planning skills.
– Adaptable, fast learner and proactive.
– Attractive salary from 10.000.000 VND to 18.000.000 VND
– Probation period: 2 months.
– Able to develop in an international workplace that is disciplined, professional, cooperative and dynamic.
– 13 days Annual leave.
– Able to gain advancement opportunities.
– Fully benefited according to labor regulations: Social insurance, Health insurance, Unemployment insurance, December bonus, etc.
– Teambuilding (internal or abroad): Twice a year.
– Enjoy self-served lounge with coffee, tea, snack, etc.
– Enjoy monthly Happy Meal, Birthday Party, etc.
– Saturday and Sunday breaks.
– Office hours: 9:00 – 12:00, 13:30 – 17:30 from Monday to Friday.
Please send your CV to via email email@example.com