- Create content for blog, website, landing page, email marketing, promotion, event, etc.
- Collaborate with SEO to ensure that all content meets SEO requirements before publishing.
- Collaborate with IT to ensure that the format of the articles is presented appropriately and user-friendly.
- Collaborate with the designer to select or design appropriate images that match the content of the article and are attractive.
- Collaborate with CS, SEO, designer, IT, and related departments to come up with and execute lead magnet ideas.
- Compile, monitor, and update when changes occur in the data, facts of the blogs, and related content.
- Major in Marketing, English language, Economics, Finance, Journalism, Communication or related fields.
- At least 1 year of digital content writing experience.
- Good reading and writing in English.
- Having a basic knowledge and skills in writing content that drives conversions: understanding customer insights and selecting appropriate wording to promote services, stimulate actions, and fulfill customer needs.
- Experience with CRM, WordPress, and ChatGPT.
- Having basic knowledge of SEO optimization, Illustrator, PTS, Figma is a big plus.
- Proven work experience in digital writing for various fields and in various formats.
- Having multiple tasking skills and focusing on the quality of work/jobs.
*Candidates who apply should
- attach a link or a self-written long-form content file (500-1000 words) in English
- add information about English certificate scores (if any) in CV.
- Salary: 10,000,000-13,000,000 VND / month
- Review salary: twice a year.
- 13th month’s salary, holiday bonus for Lunar New Year, etc.
- Annual leave: 12 days per year + seniority leave.
- Birthday paid day-off & Birthday gift
- Health Insurance; Social insurance; unemployment insurance
- PVI Health Insurance for employees for 1 year+.
- Working time: Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 12:00 & 13:30 – 17:30
- Participate in the company’s training programs, self-studying program (supported by the company)
- Recognition and rewards for individual achievements, and team/departmental achievements.
- Young, dynamic working environment;
- Cultural activities: Sports-day, 8/3, Charity, Mid-Autumn Festival, 20/10, Christmas, Year End Party, etc.
- A play station in the working area: Billiards, Foosball (Table Football)
- A Pantry & a Coffee machine, microwaves ready to serve.
- Sports club: Badminton
Chia sẻ tin tuyển dụng
Sao chép đường dẫn
Chia sẻ qua mạng xã hội
Công việc liên quan
Job Objective: The Brand Consultant position is responsible for assisting businesses in evaluating, reshaping, and developing brand strategies. The primary focus is on conducting brand audits, providing specific recommendations, and establishing initial execution plans. Key Responsibilities: Brand Audit: Conduct a comprehensive assessment of the current state of the brand, including analyzing strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and […]
Responsibilities: In charge of the company’s social accounts (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, …), posting periodically, updating information. Community management, branding on social platforms. Seeding forum, social. Collaborate with content and design to research, develop, and optimize content suitable for different social platforms. Monitor industry trends and competitors. Zoning and building profiles of target customers on social […]
Responsibilities: Designing digital assets, including websites, email templates, UX/UI portals, and CRM interface,etc. Creating responsive website interfaces for various devices. Collaborating with the content team to design interactive support tools, such as checkout interfaces and web resources. Analyzing user data to recommend improvements for web interfaces and overall user experience. Conducting surveys and providing reports […]