– Manage, monitor, reconcile customer’s account report monthly in ensuring that the accounting report are processed on time, effectively, accurately and with utmost integrity.
– Handles customer’s inquiries via online chat system and email in providing relevant resolution where necessary.
– Ensure timely preparation of yearly financial reports which comply with International Accounting standard and tax requirements as well as the reporting requirements
– Liaising between independent auditors and client’s questions on all annual audit matter & reports. (You will be trained the knowlegde for International Accounting – auditing policies)
– Accounting Diploma and CPA is Advantage.
– Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience, preferable in financial industry.
– English writing and speaking fluently.
– Knowledge and experience on Xero, Freshbook is advantage
– Attractive salary from 600 to 1,000 USD
– Probation period: 2 months.
– Able to develop in an international workplace that is disciplined, professional, cooperative and dynamic.
– 13 days Annual leave.
– Able to gain advancement opportunities.
– Fully benefited according to labor regulations: Social insurance, Health insurance, Unemployment insurance, December bonus, etc.
– Teambuilding (internal or abroad): Twice a year.
– Enjoy self-served lounge with coffee, tea, snack, etc.
– Enjoy monthly Happy Meal, Birthday Party, etc.
– Saturday and Sunday breaks.
– Office hours: 9:00 – 12:00, 13:30 – 17:30 from Monday to Friday.